The Gentlemen By Design Beautillion/Leadership Instructor's Manual includes 8 interactive
sessions specifically designed to instill social graces, and self-esteem through God's Word
designed for young men 13-18 years old.
The Instructor's Manual is a comprehensive guide for individuals, groups, churches and
organizations seeking to conduct their own beautillion course in their local areas. Based on
spiritual growth and practical application, the Gentlemen By Design is specifically designed to
assist in the development of young men.
The Curriculum Contains:
- 8 comprehensive sessions including understanding manhood, relationship building, social
graces, anger management and much more.
- Certification and training available.
- Step-by-step instruction to beginning or maintaining your beautillion course.
- Marketing materials and handouts to assist you in getting the word out about your
- Handouts and appendix for additional tools to engage participants.
- Complete instruction on fund raising, recruiting young men and hosting a graduation
|Gentlemen By Design Instructor's Manual
Pages: 200 pages
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11
National Association of Urban Etiquette Professionals
connecting service and business ownership
Gentlemen By Design
Thank you for stopping by to find out more about our award-winning Gentlemen By Design
Beautillion/Leadership Course. GBD is a comprehensive curriculum easily adaptable to all
types of settings. Individuals, churches, and organizations seeking to impact the lives of
young men through God's Word, social graces development and community awareness
now have the platform to address at-risk issues in a open and receptive environment.
I commend you for impacting the lives of young men.
|Gentlemen By Design Student Manual
GBD Instructor's Manual - $100.00
GBD Student Manual - $25.00
(minimum purchase of 5)
Purchase Beautillion Supplies
|Join our email list and click here to download an excerpt
of the Gentlemen By Design Instructor's Manual.
|(c) 2013. Trenette Wilson Enterprises. All rights reserved.