|(c) 2017-2018. Trenette Wilson Enterprises. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The UrbanGirlz website is designed for information and entertainment purposes.
If you are in need of assistance contact a local medical professional.
The mission of the National Association of Urban Etiquette Professionals is
to improve the quality of life for children and youth living in under-served
communities by empowering them with crucial social and professional etiquette
To conduct etiquette classes, develop curriculum and form nationwide
partnerships to further empower children, youth, and young adults with critical
etiquette skills important to their personal and professional success.
- Conduct 1,000 Etiquette Workshops Nationwide
- Provide 1,000 pearls for the "Girl's First Pearls" campaign for National
- Support 1,000 young women/men through the Junior Debutante Program
- Host the first ever City and church Protocol Officer's Certification
- Host first annual Hats and Pearls Springtime Tea Party Nationally
- Release the Etiquette Ambassador's Course
We're already making great progress toward achieving these goals, but we will
need your support to succeed. We invite you to help us achieve these goals and
by volunteering, getting certified or just saying a prayer.
Trenette Wilson Enterprises accomplishes its goals through its award-winning
online community, www.urbangirlz.org and through its national urban etiquette
Our Programs Include:
- Ladies By Design Junior Debutante Course
- Gentlemen by Design Young Men's Beautillion Course
-Teen and Young Women's Leadership Course
- Teen Excellence Job Readiness Course
- Teen Excellence LIfe Skills Course
- Community Etiquette Workshops
- Etiquette Professionals Certification
- Etiquette Materials
Thank you for reading about us. We appreciate your support.
|TRENETTE WILSON ENTERPRISES | CONTACT US: 800.291.6492 | firstname.lastname@example.org